In the recent days, the race for surviving in the competitive world has become a daunting task. There are more than one apparel lines that have made their presence felt with their unique branding and marketing strategies. If you want to be a part of it, you have to think out-of-the-box and come up with striking clothing custom labels. The clothing labels provide an identity of the brand which is essential to sustain in the impulsive business world. Hence, the demand for these clothing tags is ever-increasing. Nowadays, people have become conscious of â€˜who they are wearingâ€™ than what they are wearing. The mass prefers buying branded clothes irrespective of their economic constraints. They like to buy quality than quantity. Yes, thatâ€™s the power of clothing tags. It needs special attention in terms of the design, tagline and so on as it will act as an identity of the particular brand. Some people also treat it as a style statement. So, a clothing line is incomplete without a tag.
Here are a few important facts about the clothing labels. Read below to know more:
- Labels are generally made of satin that provides a shine to the texture. They are flexible and exclusively designed to restrain damages due to washing, drying and so on. There are a few companies who make the labels out cotton, polyester and nylon.
- The labels are differently shaped according to the company requirements. They are generally rectangular or square in shape. The sizes vary from 1 inch to 2 inches or half an inch by 1 inch.
- Different sizes and shapes of clothing labels are available in the market. The sizes of the labels depend on the sizes of the final products.
- The clothing labels must be clearly visible to everyone. They must also be viewable when the product is out for sale in the market. Sometimes, special instructions are also mentioned on the labels
- The labels must be attached well to the clothing and must not wear out at any cost.
- Product labels must contain all important instructions of how to maintain the fabric of the product.
- If a fabric is fragile towards washing, then proper instructions should be mentioned well on the labels. In the case of dry cleaning for particular clothing, it should be mentioned in bold letters so that itâ€™s visible.
- It is crucial to mention the name of the country of origin of the fabric. This is important because the price of the fabric may vary depending on that.
Clothing labels help immensely in identifying a particular brand. They help to foster the significance of the brands in the cut-throat competition of the market. So, if youâ€™re planning to open a clothing line, never forget to finalize on a clothing label with all the vital information. A brand is widely popular by its label so leave no stones unturned for achieving the pinnacle of glory for your clothing line. All the best!