The global apparel industry is one of the most lucrative industries because of the glamour and gloss it adds in the lives of people. Apart from the glitz and the visual appeal it triggers, the garments industry also drives in a lot of revenue every year. Shopping malls, the online stores and the branded companies are enjoying overwhelming traffic signaling that the clothes industry is doing well. In fact, there is neck deep competition with each of the top label manufacturing companies trying to grab attention. There is also the need and the professional hunger to dominate the consumer market.
If you are someone who enjoys fashion and like to stay updated about the latest trends doing the rounds, then this blog will prove to be a good read. High quality clothes are a priority and the best brands promise that. This implies that you must take a close look at the top label manufacturing companies across the globe those are ruling hearts.
• Nike – Nike is one of the most successful brands in the world. It has a strong and dominant global market which gives its competitors a run for their money. With the annual revenue raking up to $30.6, this brand is all over the place and for all the right reasons. Rumor has it that it recently sealed a deal close to $1 billion and has been successful in becoming the apparel provider for NBA.
• Ralph Lauren – One of the staple American apparel companies enjoying the annual revenue of $7.6 billion is one of the leading clothes brands. For years and decades, this brand has managed to stay loyal and honest to its core aesthetics. Which, in turn, has made it better than its contemporaries.
• Old Navy – If the reports are anything to go by, then this brand is enjoying an annual revenue of $6.6 billion. The numbers suggest that it is rising from the ashes and helping customers get the best of styles and fill their wardrobes with the latest trends. Shopping from this brand assures that your closet will become one stylish place you want it to be.
• Gap – The annual revenue is $6.1 billion which helps the company to hog all the limelight from the buyers. In fact, this brand is responsible for leading the way in social media marketing and contemporaries have a lot to learn from it.
• Levi Strauss and Co. – The resurgence of Levi Strauss and Co. in recent years is reason enough to bring a huge and broad smile on the faces of its loyal international buyers. Classic styles, basic fashion and comfort wear are some of the key attributes that buyers look for always. Mastering these traits in the clothes is the biggest catalyst in making this the most loved brand.
• Michael Kors – Michael Kors enjoys an annual revenue of $4.4 billion making it a favorite among customers across the globe. This brand is ruling the popularity charts for a very long time with almost no flaws to stop its accelerating pace. The clothes and accessories are a delight and just the symbol of the clothing label manufacturers is enough to make the sale happen.
• Coach – With an annual revenue of $4.3 billion, this luxurious fashion house is still playing a dominant role in the fashion industry. If the recent reports are to be believed, then the sales figures have been slightly disappointing in the recent years. Many are of the opinion that the declining numbers are primarily because too many stores have opened up with a lack of proper management. Hoping that the company will soon make up for this and be back in the game.
• Tommy Hilfiger – Collecting an annual revenue of $3.6 billion, this iconic American brand has been ruling the fashion industry for over 3 decades. In spite of being in this industry for so long, this brand has not lost its spark and still gives stiff competition.
• American Eagle – The annual revenue that this company enjoys is $3.3 billion. The reason for this increase in figure is primarily the new techniques and strategies that it implements in the business. It has successfully launched the one-size-fits-all policy termed as ‘Don’t Ask Why’ in order to form a better connect with the teen audience.
• Under Armour – The annual revenue of this clothes brand is $3.1 billion, a figure higher than what it was in the previous year. The increasing numbers conclude that this brand is a favorite among customers. The sports retail shop continues to expand and grow signing attractive deals with athletes like Jordan Speith.
These are some of the top brands across the globe enjoying a strong and loyal customer base. However, the customer loyalty base towards the brand is so strong that label manufacturers can make the sale happen just by highlighting the labels on the clothes.